GIFT CARD - Murray River Cruise
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, WA
- Product code: GVMRLC
Enjoy a relaxing half-day cruise exploring Mandurah’s picturesque waterways and the serene Murray River.
Start the morning cruising through the Port Mandurah Canals where you'll view luxurious canal homes with no expense spared. Continue past the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands, teeming with birdlife and as we cross the Peel Inlet, be on the look-out for playful dolphins, who love to surf in our vessel’s wake. On entering the serene, winding Murray River you’ll pass quaint homes and see even more wildlife.
Enjoy a delicious 2-course lunch at a waterside restaurant on the banks of the Murray River (see menu options below) OR bring your own (BYO) picnic lunch to enjoy on the beautiful grassed area or on board the vessel, before cruising back to Mandurah.
Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment and we are unable to guarantee sightings.
2-COURSE LUNCH OPTION
- Porterhouse steak served with beer battered fries & garden salad. Choice of sauce – creamy garlic, mushroom, pepper (sauce served on the side).
- Chicken parmigiana – freshly crumbed chicken breast topped with napoletana sauce and mozzarella cheese, served with salad & beer battered fries.
- Fish & chips (battered) – served with beer battered fries, salad & tartare sauce.
- Lemon pepper calamari with aioli and served with beer battered fries & salad.
- “Super Food ” Salad (V) – roast pumpkin, baby spinach, quinoa, avocado, sun-dried tomato strips, almonds, sultanas, red onion with seeded mustard vinaigrette.
- Beef burger (The Works) – beef patty, cos lettuce, Swiss cheese, onion jam, egg, bacon, tomato, beetroot, BBQ sauce, brioche bun and served with beer battered fries & aioli.
- Chicken cajun burger – grilled cajun chicken, bacon, cos lettuce, Swiss cheese, pineapple, chipotle aioli on a brioche bun with beer battered fries & aioli.
- Chicken schnitzel – crumbed with salad & beer battered fries. Choice of sauce – creamy garlic, mushroom, pepper (sauce served on the side).
- Chicken caesar salad – cos lettuce, bacon, croutons, parmesan, egg, with caesar dressing (contains anchovies).
- Cherry ripe cheesecake
- Warm apple pie served with cream
- Cheese burger, chicken nuggets or fish ‘n’ chips – served with fries & tomato sauce.
This Tour is suitable for all ages.
All guests receive a 10% discount at our Gift Shop, where we stock souvenirs and locally made goods.
A number of vessels have wheelchair / walking frame access. The gift card recipient can select this option when redeeming their voucher.
TOUR DATES & PRICES
This tour operates every Saturday (other days available for group bookings of 20 or more people).
Adult $89 lunch included | $65 BYO picnic lunch
Senior/Student $84 lunch included | $60 BYO picnic lunch
Child (3-12 years) $55 lunch included | $45 BYO picnic lunch
Children under 3 cruise for free (please ensure they are included in your booking)
*Guests must show WA seniors card or proof of age 65+ or student card on the day of cruise to redeem the senior/student rate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This gift voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
To view our terms and conditions please CLICK HERE.